Back again with random thoughts and musings….
Disillusionment is a raging pandemic, you will be disappointed when dealing with humanity, this is my constant refrain.
It is the world we live in as opposed to the world we want.
They say the truth can and will set you free, I say it can also put you in a whole new prison, this constant need for confession this horrific trend, well, here is a simple truth: Confession does not solve anything, this is something we all know. There should always be things you never tell, you never share. Things you bury, and you bury deep, things that are locked away that have to never see the light or be revealed.
And do not be fooled by the lover who says that in a “real” relationships there are no secrets, that is bullshit. As Doctors know EVERYONE lies and conceals. So take heed oversharing leads to dissolution of a partnership. People need to realise that everyone has a past and keeps secrets, and that with this new adventure you start as a Tabula Rasa (a clean slate) this is where the new memories are to be made and experiences treasured but do not make the mistake of sharing too much, this will only lead to disastrous results. Men are weak and vice versa, possessive and jealous (this applies to both genders) so leave a little bit unsaid and you will be the happier for it.
So here are a few simple rules to make a relationship go more smoothly:
- Trust but verify.
- Men need to be loved while women need to be wanted (some might disagree, but this is my opinion and my thoughts).
- You want passion, strength, both devastating and delerious.
- Be inspired.
- 80% of humanity is broken.
- The wrong side of the bed is the only side that there is.
- Never love somebody so much that that their loss (by whatever means) paralyses you and sends you into a destructive spiral and cycle.
- Obsession always destroys what it itends to nurture.
- If someone misuses or mistreats your heart. Eat theirs.
- If you are going to lie, make sure it comes from an honest place.
- If it is about survival isn’t a little agony worth it.
- Some people are as annoying as a condom filled with fire ants.
- Belief is the death of intelligence.
- The minute you love the world has something to use against you.
- Be a shadow and shadows don’t sin.
In order to succeed in life you sometimes have to poke around in dark nasty places under some nasty people. Remember the memories you fear will eventually be the ones that haunt you and that a person without secrets sometimes can be like a scarecrow without stuffing…..
Have a good one.