Here we go again. I was sitting thinking on this sunny, cloudy and yet windy day and some thoughts just popped into my head.
So here we go:
- If your religion is so right and you are so secure in it, then why do you want to force it down others throats?
- If you are so secure in your faith then why do you attack others?
- Why is it that the most evil people are the ones who claim to speak on God behalf?
- If you talk to God and he replies wouldn’t that have been called insanity and you would have been locked up in days of old?
- How come the world develops and we are steadily going backwards?
- Why is it the so-called conservatives keep saying they preach God’s word and God’s word is love, and in the same breath condemn anyone who does not think like them?
- How can anyone justify building a nuclear reactor on one of the world’s most unstable tectonic plates, and all the while the world is getting rid of their reactors?
- How can you privatise Electricity, water and gas companies without asking your people?
- How can you justify the taxes being on par with Europe when you do not even give a fraction of the benefits?
- How come idiotic bureaucrats with severe myopic vision get away with losing grants and aid money for sheer blatant greed and stupidity and are not held accountable?
- Why should we grateful for USAID and the USA who keep on harping on about how much money in AID they give us (all the while neglecting to mention that more than three quarters of it goes right back to them because we have to hire their experts who actually are not, and we have to purchase everything state-side because it is “better” it is not)?
- How dare they claim there is no money in Jordan while the list of multi-millionaires and billionaires are growing?
- How come there is money in the bank and yet no one is using it?
- Don’t you think it is funny when you see a job posting where they want someone with x years of experience, and with so-and -so qualifications and yet they only want to pay 300JD’s a month?
- The IMF and world bank claim to want to help Jordan yet they tell the governments to raise the prices on the essentials, and to cut any subsidies to the poor?
- We have to ask permission from our neighbouring country if we want to dig artisan wells?